BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

In the shadows of my past
I sit in slience
Hiding from the fears that haunt me
Taunting me to follow
Into the fog filled depths
Of the great unknown
The place where
I will come face to face
With Regret
Whose name I know well
And whose every move
I have memorized
It is here
Where sorrow hangs
Heavy and thick
And evil peeks around every corner
The cries of the past
Ring through my ears
And Defeat beckons to me
Leading me down the path
Of familiarity
To find
Feelings of despair
And hopelessness
But yet, even amidst
This despondant and lonely place
Is the promise that there is something more
Another chance
Perhaps a place
Where I can escape
The demons of the past
And take the hand
That will lead me
Into the hope of tomorrow

0 comments: